Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MOJO230: Snowflake Flower





















I made this card for the MOJO Monday #230 sketch. I was wanting to make some type of flower that I had never made before. I also wanted a flat flower so that I could mail the card. I looked through my supplies and saw my snowflakes dies. I thought that if I layered them that it would make for a unique flower. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It almost looks like a dandelion.

The Stamps
Stampin' Up! Inspired by Nature
Stampin' Up! Awash with Flowers
The Colors
Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie
Stampin' Up! Early Espresso
Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight

The Embellishments
Stampin' Up! Fire Rhinestone Brads
Stampin' Up! Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper
The Tools
Stampin' Up! Boho Blossoms Punch
Stampin' Up! Little Leaves Sizzlits Die
Stampin' Up! Snowflakes Set #2 Sizzlits Die

Stampin' Up! Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up! Adorning Accents Edgelits Die

No comments:

Post a Comment