Saturday, March 3, 2012

Card Patterns #125: Go In The Direction of Your Dreams





















This is the card I made for Card Patterns #125. This card has a lot going on but I'm happy with how it turned out. I had seen others using the Blossom Punch to make a butterfly. Since I love butterflies I had to give it a try. This card incorporates my two favorite things: butterflies and flowers. Plus, I used my current favorite color -- Island Indigo.

The Stamps
Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch
Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs
Stampin' Up! Word Play

The Colors
Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla
Stampin' Up! More Mustard 
Stampin' Up! Island Indigo
Stampin' Up! Pool Party

The Embellishments
Stampin' Up! Regals Designer Buttons
Stampin' Up! Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon
Stampin' Up! Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads
Stampin' Up! Designer Printed Brads
Stampin' Up! Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper

The Tools
Stampin' Up! Blossome Bouquet Triple Layer Punch
Stampin' Up! Blossom Punch
Stampin' Up! Scallop Circle Bigz Die

Here's the sketch:

1 comment: