Saturday, March 24, 2012

cQc129: Friends with Pocket Silhouettes

This is the card I made for the colourQ challenge. It was tough for me. The colors were Tempting Turquoise, Cool Caribbean, Wisteria Wild and Rich Razzleberry. I went through a couple of cards before I finally settled on this one. I'm still not sure how I feel about it.





The Stamps
SU Pocket Silhouettes
SU Tiny Tags
SU Growing Green

The Colors
Whisper White
Tempting Turquoise
Pool Party (substituted for Cool Caribbean)
Wisteria Wonder
Rich Razzleberry

The Embellishments
SU Rhinestone Brads
SU 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
SU White Bakers Twine
SU Pool Party DSP

The Tools
SU Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impression Embossing Folder
SU Scallop Border Punch
SU Jewelry Tag Punch
SU Boho Blossoms Punch

Here's the palette:


6 comments:

  1. I saw this at SC and had to see more. The dotted Swiss was a fabulous idea. You have a beautiful blog. Very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I like how you did the different color stems and how you used the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sue, I love your floral panel and how the embossing makes the flowers pop up! Thanks for joining us this week for the ColourQ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Sue! I really love the stamping paired with the dry embossing, gives the card such a unique look! :) Thanks so much for playing at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and soft, Sue. The swiss dots over the stamped image add so much interest, and you're making think I need those pocket silhouettes! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! That has always been a favorite stamp of mine! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete