Sunday, March 25, 2012

JUGS129: Notecard Set with Choose Your Own Sentiment

This is a note card set that I made for the Just Us Girls challenge. I had such a great time making this card set. I already have in mind who I'm giving it too! I've never made a note card set with a coordinating box. I have always wanted to but never made the time. This was so much fun. I am going to do this again, soon!


The set comes with six cards and matching envelopes. The sentiment on the front can be swapped out for what you want.



This photo shows the entire set minus the envelopes. I just couldn't fit them in the photo. As you can see there are five additional sentiments that just need to be adhered to the card front. I also made a petal envelope to store the sentiments.



I really cannot wait to give this to my friend. I think she is going to be really excited!



This is a close up of the box front. I love the little scalloped circle roses. Whoever came up with that idea is a genius.


This is what the card looks like with the sentiment. I love all the layers and texture.



In this photo you can see all the details of the card.



And, here's a close up of the little petal envelope I made to hold the sentiments.

Now for all the details....

The Stamps
SU Apothecary Art
SU Four Frames
SU Upsy Daisy (Sentiment)
SU Inspired by Nature (Sentiment)
SU Pursuit of Happiness (Sentiment)

The Colors
Whisper White
Basic Black
Basic Grey
Melon Mambo

The Embellishments
SU Melon Mambo DSP
SU Basic Rhinestones
SU 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

The Tools
SU Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
SU Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
SU Labels Framelits
SU Decorative Label Punch
SU 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
SU 1-1/4" Circle Punch

And, here's the challenge

6 comments:

  1. If I were your friend, I would LOVE this! I love how you layered all the tags and the embossing is fabulous. Of course, I'm a hot pink girl too! So I love the color combo. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so well crafted and edgy -- love each of these cards and how you've done your sentiments. This set rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG! These are a fabulous set with tags!! Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing!!! LOVE the colors you chose--so bold! LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THESE are positively DREAMY! What a WONDERFUL collection of stunning goodness! I love EVERY bit of this set! THANKS for sharing your WONDERFUL work with JUST US GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO adorable! I love the pink, black and grey combo and your attention to every detail! Swiss dots, rolled roses and ribbon, oh my! Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete