Sunday, March 4, 2012

PP85: Faith in Nature





















This is the card I made for the Paper Players challenge. The challenge was to create a card with the theme of "Spring Has Sprung". Faith in Nature was the first stamp set I thought of when I thought about this challenge.

The Stamps
Stampin' Up! Faith in Nature

The Colors
Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla
Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette 
Stampin' Up! Regal Rose
Stampin' Up! Basic Black
The Embellishments
Stampin' Up! Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper

The Tools
Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils
Stampin' Up! Blender Pen
Stampin' Up! Watercolor Paper

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue! I love the soft colors paired with this DSP! Thanks for sharing your Spring card with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card Sue. I love the image that you used along with the pattern paper on it. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've paired this stamp set with the Attic Boutique paper and it looks beautiful in a trio...thank you for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, this is just beautiful! I really like how you tilted that one flower on the design and the beautiful pop of pattern behind the images. So perfect to spread some springtime cheer! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful image you've used here--perfect for spring! As I always say, I love things in threes, so this brings a smile to my face! Thanks so much for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card and very springy indeed. I love the floral design in the square punched shapes. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Love the CAS design and the soft colour combo. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players

    ReplyDelete