Sunday, April 8, 2012

CT186: Thanks a Million


This is the card I did for the Color Throwdown challenge. I love color challenges because they typically use colors that I would have never thought of putting together. I really love how this card turned out. I also like that I was able to take a pretty large piece of Whisper White cardstock and emboss the background with an embossing folder. I really love embossing folders. I just wish they were bigger!


The Stamps
SU Word Play

The Colors
Whisper White
Tempting Turquoise
Pumpkin Pie
Cajun Craze (substituted for Dusty Durango)
Pear Pizzazz

The Embellishments
SU Everyday Enchantment Brads
SU Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Poly Stitched Ribbon

The Tools
SU White Embossing Powder
Versamark
SU Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
SU Fun Flowers Bigz L Die
SU Blossom Party Original Die
SU Heat Tool

And, now for the palette...


No comments:

Post a Comment