Sunday, May 6, 2012

cQc135: Tea Shoppe with Circle Circus


This is the first card I made since coming back from vacation. I have to admit, I had a tough time finding my "craft groove". I've been in the mood lately of making my own background papers. I got out my favorite stamp set for creating backgrounds -- SU Circle Circus. Thanks so much for looking.


The Stamps
SU Circle Circus
SU Tea Shoppe

The Colors
Early Espresso
Pool Party
Poppy Parade (substituted for Ruby Red)
Daffodil Delight
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU 5/8" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon
SU Pool Party DSP

The Tools
SU Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
SU Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die

And, now for the palette...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue, love how you combined both sets, very clever! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card, I love the stamped background. Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete