Sunday, May 6, 2012

PDC130: Live with Passion with Lulu


This is the card I made for the Play Date Cafe color challenge. I really love this stamp from Stamping Bella. I love all of the flowers Lulu is holding. I've also enjoyed making my own background papers. I used SU Awash with Flowers to create a background that matched my primary image. Thanks so much for looking.


The Stamps
SU Awash with Flowers
SU Inspired by Nature
Stamping Bella Lulu Loves Poppies

The Colors
Bashful Blue
Marina Mist
Pretty in Pink
Basic Grey
Whisper White

The Tools
Copics
SU Backgrounds Texturz Plates

And, now for the palette...

3 comments:

  1. What a beautifully colored creation, Sue, and a perfect take on the color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this stamp and your coloring is gorgeous! Beautiful job, Sue! Thanks so much for joining us in the Cafe - we're so glad to have you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stinkin' precious! So well colored too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete