Sunday, June 3, 2012

cQc 139: My Friend


This is the card I made for the colourQ Challenge #139. The colors were Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cakes and Whisper White. The colors reminded me of moonlight. To create the effect I used Stampin' Up! inks as Distress Inks. I really like the effect it created.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Pocket Silhouettes
SU My Friend

The Colors
Bashful Blue
Night of Navy
Rich Razzleberry
Crumb Cake
Whisper White
Basic Black

The Tools
SU Corner Rounder Punch

And, now for the color palette...

3 comments:

  1. Absolute stunning! I love how you used the same stamp for the background on the card base and then repeated it in navy on the face panel. The inked sky is gorgeous. The rounded corners on the face panel mimic the roundness of the moon in contrast to the square corners of the card base. Sheer composition genius! You are sure to snap the honors with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, sue, I love your background of stamped leaves on the kraft! So glad you could join in the fun this week creating a card with the ColourQ colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! These silhouettes are so beautiful with these colors! So glad you were able to play with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete