Saturday, June 30, 2012

fm65: Happy Birthday with Owls


This is the card I made for the Friday Mashup. The challenge was to create a card that feature Punch Art of your favorite animal. I accidently made my owls look really sad. So, I've decided that this is what they look like after a night of celebration.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Curly Cute

The Colors
Pretty in Pink
Old Olive
Raspberry Ripple
Whisper White
Crumb Cake

The Embellishments
SU 3/8" Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon
SU White Bakers Twine

The Tools
SU Owl Builder Punch
SU Scallop Edge Punch

And, now for the challenge...

4 comments:

  1. Those owls are so lovely! They don't look sad ,they definitely look tired . I love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how cute!!! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your owls are just the cutest. Love their hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Yup, that's how I look after a night of celebration ;) These are so sweet. Love what you've done with the ribbon as well! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete