Friday, February 15, 2013

cQc176: You are Wonderful


This is the card I made for the colourQ challenge. I had a tough time with this color combination for some reason. When I first saw the color combination I thought of doing something floral. But, everything I created didn't seem to work. I moved away from the floral idea and moved towards some color blocking.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Friendly Phrases

The Colors
Calypso Coral
Lucky Limeade
Primrose Petals
Raspberry Ripple
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon
SU Rhineston Basic Jewels

The Tools
SU Labels Collection Framelits
SU Bitty Butterfly Punch

And, now for the challenge...

4 comments:

  1. Ingenius card. so simple, and yet so stunning. I reeeeeeally like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue all great papers. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you have have had problems with the flowers, but this is great! Love it. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Sue, your card turned out great! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete