Sunday, March 24, 2013

FM102: Dream with Serene Silhouettes


This card was made for the Friday Mashup challenge. The challenge was to use a brayer, a sketch challenge and to use butterflies. I have to admit...I cannot use a brayer. I have watched countless YouTube videos. I have tried on different surfaces. I have tried everything. It just never works out the way I want it to. So, I used some techniques tha tproduce results similar to brayers. I did both sponging as well as running the ink pad directly to the paper.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Serene Silhouettes
SU Secret Garden
SU Loving Thoughts

The Colors
Pink Pirouette
Pretty in Pink
Melon Mambo
Raspberry Ripple
Wild Wasabi
Garden Green
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU White Embossing Powder

The Tools
SU Elegant Butterfly Punch
SU Bitty Butterfly Punch
SU Heat Tool
Versamark

And, now for the challenge...

3 comments:

  1. Your scene is beautiful! I think sponging is just fine! Love your leaves and flowers at the bottom. Thanks so much for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is so pretty! I love the background you created. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so pretty! Love the background you've created, and the white punched butterflies over the top look amazing! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete