Sunday, March 31, 2013

PDCC175: Happy Day with Bloomin Marvelous


This card was made for the Play Date Cafe card challenge. I was really inspired by the colors. Earlier in the week I had saw a card that was absolutely gorgeous. I knew that these colors would be perfect for the card so I used my CASE'ing skills. View the inspirational card here. I used the cracked glass technique for the hummingbird image.


And, now for the details...

The Stamps
SU Bloomin' Marvelous

The Colors
So Saffron
Wild Wisteria
Very Vanilla
Soft Suede

The Embellishments
SU Clear Embossing Powder

The Tools
SU Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder
SU Heat Tool
Versamark

And, now for the challenge...



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love those flowers and the embossed embellishment. So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card! the stamping is lovely. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete