Saturday, March 10, 2012

CardPatterns 156: My Friend with Rue de Fleurs


I believe I have Word Verification turned off. If you leave a comment and notice that it is still turned on, please let me know. Thanks!

This is the card I created for Card Patterns #156.

The Stamps
SU Rue de Fleurs
SU My Friend
SU Growing Green

The Colors
Marina Mist
Bashful Blue
Whisper White
Not Quite Navy
Old Olive

The Embellishments
SU Basic Peals

The Tools
SU Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impession Folders
SU Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die

Here's the sketch


3 comments:

  1. You've done a beautiful job with the stamp set. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stampin UP! The umbrella is so cute. Been thinking about getting it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great stamp!! Wow! nice card!!

    ReplyDelete