Saturday, March 10, 2012

JUGS127: Cherish with Butterflies


I believe I have Word Verification turned off. If you leave a comment and notice that it is still on, please let me know. Thanks!

This is the card I made for the Just Us Girls challenge. This month's challenge was to create a card using faux embossing. I had a lot of fun making this card. I would have never done something like this but I love how it turned out. The butterflies are actually punches. I layered three punches on top of one another to get a embossed affect.

The Stamps
SU Baroque Motifs

The Colors
Whisper White
Poppy Parade

The Embellishments
SU Basic Rhinestones
SU Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper

The Tools
SU Butterfly Punch

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so stunning! Love the pop of color on the middle butterfly. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a lovely job with the faux embossing! I love the rows of butterflies! So so pretty! Hope you enjoyed the technique and thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete