Sunday, March 18, 2012

CP157: Blueberry Fresh Vintage


Here's my sweet little card I made for Card Patterns Weekly Sketch Challenge. I'm on a mission to use up some of my Designer Series Paper. For this card I used the Blueberry Crisp DSP from the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. I've got DSP coming out of my ears.


I did have to deviate a bit from the sketch. By the time I got all of the elements on the page it just looked a little busy. So, I started pulling off a few elements until I was happy with the card. I usually try to stick pretty close to the sketch but I didn't like my finished card initially. I took a made a few creative decisions and I am now happy with how my card turned out.

The Stamps
SU Fresh Vintage

The Colors
Very Vanilla
Pacific Point
Not Quite Navy
Bashful Blue

The Embellishments
SU Blueberry Crisp Designer Series Paper

The Tools
SU Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
SU Scallop Edge Border Punch
SU 1-1/4" Circle Punch
SU 1-3/8" Circle Punch

Here's the sketch


3 comments:

  1. Just love those circles! Not to mention all the blue. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw what a great card you have made!!!!!

    ReplyDelete