Saturday, March 17, 2012

cQc128: Feel Better Soon


This week's colourQ challenge was a tough one for me. The colors were Glorious Green, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Going Grey and Ivory. I like the color green but I rarely use it as a main color in my cards. Typically I use it as accent color for my floral themed cards.


I watercolored the monsters from the Make a Monster stamp set from Stampin' Up! I watercolored them using the SU watercolor crayons. This is the first time I have used the watercolor crayons. They were pretty easy to use!

The Stamps
SU Make a Monster
SU Word Play

The Colors
Glorious Green (I substituted Garden Green)
Wild Wasabi
Certainly Celery
Basic Grey
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU Designer Buttons (Neutral)
SU Garden Green Designer Series Paper

The Tools
SU Corner Punch
SU 1-3/4" Circle Punch
SU 2-3/8" Scallop Circle
SU Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
SU Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
SU Watercolor Crayons (Regals and Subtles)

Here's the pallete:


5 comments:

  1. Cute card, Sue, love the sentiment and the little green men! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun get well card! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant use of the colours for this week's challenge, excellent card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue, your card is super adorable! Thanks so much for playing with the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete