Saturday, March 17, 2012

MOJO232: Friends with Kindness Matters


Here's my Mojo Monday card! This was a fun little card to make. Kindness Matters is one of my favorite stamp sets right now. I got it as part of a Sale-A-Bration order for free! I really think Sale-A-Bration is my favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year. Well, actually, it is a close second to when the new Idea Book and Catalog comes out.


I've been experimenting with using the Tasteful Trim die to make interesting elements on my card. I layered several pieces together to create a unique element on my card.

The Stamps
SU Kindness Matters
SU Tiny Tags

The Colors
Island Indigo
Lucky Limeade
More Mustard
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU Whisper White Baker's Twine
SU Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
SU 1/8" Lucky Limeade Organdy Ribbon

The Tools
SU Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
SU Jewelry Tag Punch
SU Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die

Here's the sketch:


1 comment:

  1. Oh I really like this! I have those stamps too and love 'em! Your colors are great and I really like the trim die. GREAT job! :)

    ReplyDelete