Friday, March 16, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!


WOW, how exciting. Christine at Christine's Creative Cards passed along the Liebster Award. Thanks Christine. I'm just getting back into blogging so what a great surprise.

This award is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning ‘Beloved, Dearest or Favorite’. I’m so honored to receive this award.

As part of the tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired. Now if I happen to pass this Blog Award over to you, please do the following for me:
  1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog
  4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!
Here are the other Bloggers I'm sharing this award with:
Sentimentally Sue
djkardkreations
A Little Bit o' Paper
Lisa Lynn's Card Creations
The Inking Spot of Crain Creations

Head on over to their blogs and check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Sue, for picking me as a Liebster Award honoree! I'm quite overwhelmed! I thanked you on today's post on my blog. I will copy and paste the url here - not sure how to do a link in a comment box. http://www.djkardkreations.com/2012/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete