Sunday, April 15, 2012

CTD187: Inspired by Nature Distress


This is the card I did for the Color Throwdown Challenge. I used the Distress Essentials kit from Stampin' Up! to create the distressed background. I had never used the kit before. I had a pretty good time with it!


The Stamps
SU Inspired by Nature
SU Strength & Hope

The Colors
Wisteria Wonder
Chocolate Chip
So Saffron
Always Artichoke (substituted for Certainly Celery)

The Embellishments
SU 1/4" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon
SU Wisteria Wonder DSP
SU Basic Pearls

The Tools
SU Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
SU Distress Essentials Kit
SU Clear Embossing Powder
SU Heat Tool
SU Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die

And, now for the palette...

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sue, what a gorgeous creation! The stamping you have done here is amazing. I really admire your cards!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lesley. I really appreciate your kind words!

      Delete