Sunday, April 15, 2012

PDCC127: Birthday with Sesame Street


This is the card I made for the Play Date Cafe color challenge. This is my first time entering the challenge. I'm starting to lean more towards color challenges. I'm not sure why.

I know this card isn't super original. I've been wanting to make these punch art Sesame Street characters for awhile now, but never had a reason to. When I saw the colors for this challenge I knew this was my opportunity.


The Stamps
SU Upsy Daisy (sentiment)

The Colors
Not Quite Navy
Real Red
Garden Green
Daffodil Delight

The Embellishments
SU 5/8" Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
SU Big Top Birthday DSP

The Tools
A lot of SU circle punches :-)
SU Decorative Label Punch
SU Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

And, now for the palette...

7 comments:

  1. I think it's clever. My daughter's would have loved this card when they were little - especially Elmo. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card ever! I love it, Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great entry for this week's challenge! I'm so glad you were able to play a long with us and look forward to you spending more time in The Cafe with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! I wish I had some little ones to give this too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for the Play Date Cafe shout-out "Cream in our Coffee" for this adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete