Sunday, April 8, 2012

MOJO235: Stay with Tea Shoppe


Oh wow....what a week. I had an incredibly stressful week and it really made it tough to create cards that I was happy with. This is the card I did for the MOJO Monday sketch challenge. I really liked the sketched but had troubles deciding what to do with it. After several attempts, this is the card I ended up with. Not sure if I like it or not. I like the colors but I feel like it's missing something. Or, something is out of place. Again, I blame the stressful week.



The Stamps
SU Tea Shoppe

The Colors
Early Espresso
Lucky Limeade
Wild Wisteria
Calypso Coral
Whisper White

The Embellishments
SU Rhinestone Brads
SU Paper Daisies
SU Berry Blossoms DSP

The Tools
SU Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
SU Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
SU Perfect Pennants Bigz L Dies
SU Curly Label Punch
SU Scallop Border Punch

And, now for the sketch...

No comments:

Post a Comment